BDO in Australia
BDO has an in depth understanding of caravan and holiday park providers
Caravan Parks, Tourist Parks and Holiday Parks all face unique challenges that require specialised solutions. Cash flow, staffing, shifting holiday trends, management systems and reports, digitalisation and succession planning all pose challenges for park owners, but also provide the opportunity to innovate and grow.
Our local and national team of experts are dedicated to the accounting and business advisory needs of the Australian tourist park industry, and to building outstanding relationships with our clients.
Your goals become our goals – we work with organisations and individual owners and managers on a variety of business advisory and accounting solutions.
Supporting park networks of any size
Our range of park network services include:
- Strategic advice and assessment
- Industry surveys
- Industry research and analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Organisational reviews
- Business continuity and risk advisory
- IT advisory and cyber security
- Business improvement
- Tax &
Helping individual parks to thrive
Our range of park services include:
- Monthly management reporting and advice
- Business structuring and re-structuring
- People management and workforce planning
- Preparing annual financial statements and taxation returns
- Benchmarking, cost allocation and data analytics in tourist park business to improve financial performance
- Establishing appropriate KPIs and ongoing performance measurement
- Determining the feasibility of park redevelopments
- Finance broking
- Undertaking financial due diligence for purchases and sales
- BDO Business Improvement Program
- Residential rental reviews
- Exit planning and structuring.
Whatever your needs, size or location, we have the expertise to help realise your goals and thrive in a dynamic, exciting industry.
|Level 7, 420 King William St|
Adelaide, SA, 5000